- Tijana Kojović and Dragan Gajin, “Vertical Restraints under Serbian Competition Law: A Comparison with EU Law,” European Competition Law Review Issue 8, 2012, pp. 357 – 366.
Igor Nikolić, “Full Judicial Review of Antitrust Cases after KME: A New Formula of Review?,” European Competition Law Review Issue 12, 2012, pp. 583 – 588.
- Tijana Kojović, “The Privatisation Process in the Republic of Serbia: Legal Framework”, The Journal of East European Law, Columbia University, 2001/ Vol 8 Nos. 2&3 (printed in 2002), pp. 235-263
- Tijana Kojović and Marija Tasić, Chapter 46: Serbia, in European Mergers & Acquisition Review, Second edition (ed. Simon Robinson), Law Business Research, 2008
- Tijana Kojović and Mirjana Mladenovic, Chapter 50: Serbia, in European Mergers & Acquisition Review, Third edition (ed. Simon Robinson), Law Business Research, 2009
International commercial arbitration
- Tijana Kojović, Serbian chapter in the 4th edition of Comparative Legal Guide to: International Arbitration published by Global Legal Group Ltd, London, http://www.iclg.co.uk/, 2007, IA07-Chapter-39_Serbia
- Tijana Kojović, “Arbitration Country Report: Serbia” in Arbitration Law and Practice in Central and Eastern Europe (eds. Christopher Liebscher and Alice A. Fremuth-Wolf), Juris Publishing, New York, 2006 and update edition 2007
- Tijana Kojović, “Court Enforcement of Arbitral Decisions on Provisional Relief: How Final is Provisional?”, Journal of International Arbitration, Kluwer Law International, Vol. 18. No. 5 October 2001, pp. 511-532
General commercial law
- Tijana Kojović, “The Independence Principle in the Documentary Credit - A Comparison Between The UCP and Yugoslav Rules on Letter of Credit”, Privreda i pravo, 3-4/1998, pp. 56-72 (in Serbian language)
Public international law
Subscribe to our newsletter.