While Tijana has expertise in a number of sectors, her particular strongholds include:
- Dispute Resolution
S.J.D., Central European University, Budapest, Hungary (2002), ("Provisional Measures in International Commercial Arbitration")
LL.M., Central European University, Budapest, Hungary (1997)
LL.B., Law School, University of Belgrade (1996)
Memberships and functions:
Serbian Bar Association
International Bar Association (IBA)
- Tijana Kojović and Dragan Gajin, "Vertical Restraints under Serbian Competition Law: A Comparison with EU Law," European Competition Law Review, Issue 8, 2012, pp. 357 - 366
- Tijana Kojović, “The Privatisation Process in the Republic of Serbia: Legal Framework”, The Journal of East European Law, Columbia University, 2001/ Vol 8 Nos. 2&3 (printed in 2002), pp. 235-263
- Tijana Kojović and Marija Tasić, Chapter 46: Serbia, in European Mergers & Acquisition Review, Second edition (ed. Simon Robinson), Law Business Research, 2008
- Tijana Kojović and Mirjana Mladenovic, Chapter 50: Serbia, in European Mergers & Acquisition Review, Third edition (ed. Simon Robinson), Law Business Research, 2009
- Tijana Kojović, Serbian chapter in the 4th edition of Comparative Legal Guide to: International Arbitration published by Global Legal Group Ltd, London, http://www.iclg.co.uk/, 2007, IA07-Chapter-39_Serbia
- Tijana Kojović, “Arbitration Country Report: Serbia” in Arbitration Law and Practice in Central and Eastern Europe (eds. Christopher Liebscher and Alice A. Fremuth-Wolf), Juris Publishing, New York, 2006 and update edition 2007
- Tijana Kojović, “Court Enforcement of Arbitral Decisions on Provisional Relief: How Final is Provisional?”, Journal of International Arbitration, Kluwer Law International, Vol. 18. No. 5 October 2001, pp. 511-532
- Tijana Kojović, “The Independence Principle in the Documentary Credit - A Comparison Between The UCP and Yugoslav Rules on Letter of Credit”, Privreda i pravo, 3-4/1998, pp. 56-72 (in Serbian language)
Tijana is ranked as a leading individual by Chambers & Partners.
Tijana attracts plenty of praise from interviewees, with one describing her as "one of the finest attorneys I've ever worked with in or outside of Serbia. She is academically very sound, commercially sensible, fast, co-operative and a good writer. In negotiations she's determined and forceful but calm."
English and French
Subscribe to our newsletter.